Welcome to the SemEval-2023 homepage!
Important dates for task organizers
- Task proposals due 31 March 2022
- Task selection notification 18 May 2022
- Sample data ready 15 July 2022
- Training data ready 1 September 2022
- Evaluation data ready 1 December 2022 (internal deadline; not for public release)
- Evaluation start 10 January 2023
- Evaluation end by 31 January 2023 (latest date; task organizers may choose an earlier date)
- System paper submission due February 2023
- Task paper submission due February 2023
- Notification to authors March 2023
- Camera ready due April 2023
- SemEval workshop Summer 2023 (co-located with a major NLP conference)
All deadlines are 23:59 UTC-12 ("anywhere on Earth").
- Guy Emerson, University of Cambridge
- Natalie Schluter, Apple & IT University Copenhagen
- Gabriel Stanovsky, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Ritesh Kumar, Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University
SemEval is sponsored by the SIGLEX Special Interest Group on the Lexicon of the Association for Computational Linguistics.
SemEval highly values the open exchange of ideas, freedom of thought and expression, and respectful scientific debate. We support and uphold the ACL Anti-Harassment policy. Participants are encouraged to send any concerns or questions to the Professional Conduct Committee, Priscilla Rasmussen and/or the workshop organizers.