Welcome to the SemEval-2021 homepage!
Important dates - updated April 2, 2021
- Task proposals due: April 3, 2020
- Task selection notification: May 25, 2020
- 2021 tasks announced: June 19, 2020
- Trial data ready: July 31, 2020
- Task website ready: August 14, 2020
- Training data ready: October 1, 2020
- Test data ready: December 3, 2020
- Evaluation start: January 10, 2021
- Evaluation end: January 31, 2021
- System description paper submissions due: February 23, 2021
- Task description paper submissions due: March 2, 2021
- Notification to authors: March 29, 2021
- Camera ready due for system description papers: April 9, 2021
- Camera ready due for task description papers: April 16, 2021
- SemEval workshop: August 5–6, 2021 @ ACL-IJCNLP
All deadlines are 23:59 UTC-12 (“anywhere on Earth”).
- Alexis Palmer, University of Colorado Boulder
- Nathan Schneider, Georgetown University
- Guy Emerson, Cambridge University
- Natalie Schluter, IT University Copenhagen, Google Brain
- Aurelie Herbelot, University of Trento
- Xiaodan Zhu, Queen’s University
- Frequenty Asked Questions about SemEval
- Paper Submission Requirements
- Guidelines for Writing Papers
- Paper submission link (system and task description papers): https://www.softconf.com/acl2021/w13_SemEval/
- ACL-IJCNLP 2021 style templates (scroll down): https://2021.aclweb.org/calls/papers/
Contact: Most questions not answered by the above resources should be directed to organizers of specific tasks. General questions about SemEval organization should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SemEval highly values the open exchange of ideas, freedom of thought and expression, and respectful scientific debate. We support and uphold the NAACL Anti-Harassment policy. Participants are encouraged to send any concerns or questions to the NAACL Board members, Priscilla Rasmussen and/or the workshop organizers.