Welcome to the SemEval-2021 homepage!
NEW: Extended Deadline for Task Proposal Submissions
We have extended the submission deadline for SemEval-2021 task proposals due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The deadline is extended to April 3, 2020. We are looking forward to your excellent and exciting proposals!
Call for Task Proposals: We invite task proposals for the 15th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation (SemEval-2021).
Important dates - updated March 19, 2020
- Task proposals due: April 3, 2020
- Task selection notification: May 25, 2020
- Trial data ready: July 31, 2020
- Training data ready: September 4, 2020
- Test data ready: December 3, 2020
- Evaluation start: January 10, 2021
- Evaluation end: January 31, 2021
- Paper submission due: February 23, 2021
- Notification to authors: March 29, 2021
- Camera ready due: April 5, 2021
- SemEval workshop: Summer 2021
- Aurelie Herbelot, University of Trento
- Xiaodan Zhu, Queen’s University
- Nathan Schneider, Georgetown University
- Alexis Palmer, University of North Texas
Contact: General questions about SemEval organization should be directed to email@example.com.
SemEval highly values the open exchange of ideas, freedom of thought and expression, and respectful scientific debate. We support and uphold the NAACL Anti-Harassment policy. Participants are encouraged to send any concerns or questions to the NAACL Board members, Priscilla Rasmussen and/or the workshop organizers.