We are pleased to announce the following tasks for SemEval-2021!
Websites and contact information for individual tasks coming soon. Link to CodaLab instructions, for both organizers and participants.
- Task 1: Lexical Complexity Prediction
- Task 2: Multilingual and Cross-lingual Word-in-Context Disambiguation
- ~Task 3: Span- and Dependency-based Multilingual and Cross-lingual Semantic Role Labeling~
- Task 4: Reading Comprehension of Abstract Meaning
Social factors & opinion
- Task 5: Toxic Spans Detection
- Task 6: Detection of Persuasive Techniques in Texts and Images
- Task 7: Hahackathon: Incorporating Demographic Factors into Shared Humor Tasks
Information in scientific & clinical text
- Task 8: MeasEval: Counts and Measurements
- Task 9: Statement Verification and Evidence Finding with Tables
- Task 10: Source-Free Domain Adaptation for Semantic Processing
- Task 11: NLPContributionGraph
- Task 12: Learning with Disagreements
Contact information for organizers of individual tasks will be available soon. General questions about SemEval organization should be directed to email@example.com.