Welcome to the SemEval-2025 homepage!
- Task proposals due 31 March 2024 (Anywhere on Earth)
- Task selection notification 18 May 2024
The submission webpage is: SemEval2025 Task Proposal Submission
- Atul Kr. Ojha, Insight SFI Centre for Data Analytics, DSI, University of Galway
- A. Seza Doğruöz, Ghent University
- Giovanni Da San Martino, University of Padua
- Harish Tayyar Madabushi, The University of Bath
- Sara Rosenthal, IBM Research AI
- Aiala Rosá, Universidad de la República - Uruguay
- Frequently Asked Questions about SemEval
- Paper Submission Requirements
- Guidelines for Writing Papers
SemEval is sponsored by the SIGLEX Special Interest Group on the Lexicon of the Association for Computational Linguistics.
SemEval highly values the open exchange of ideas, freedom of thought and expression, and respectful scientific debate. We support and uphold the ACL Anti-Harassment policy. Participants are encouraged to send any concerns or questions to the Professional Conduct Committee, Priscilla Rasmussen and/or the workshop organizers.