Welcome to the SemEval-2024 homepage!
SemEval-2024 call for task proposals
- Task proposals due 24 April 2023 (Anywhere on Earth)
- Task selection notification 09 June 2023
The submission webpage is: SemEval2024 Task Proposal Submission
- Atul Kr. Ojha, SFI Insight Centre for Data Analytics, DSI, University of Galway
- A. Seza Doğruöz, Ghent University
- Giovanni Da San Martino, University of Padua
- Harish Tayyar Madabushi, The University of Bath
- Ritesh Kumar, Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University
- Frequently Asked Questions about SemEval
- Paper Submission Requirements
- Guidelines for Writing Papers
SemEval is sponsored by the SIGLEX Special Interest Group on the Lexicon of the Association for Computational Linguistics.
SemEval highly values the open exchange of ideas, freedom of thought and expression, and respectful scientific debate. We support and uphold the ACL Anti-Harassment policy. Participants are encouraged to send any concerns or questions to the Professional Conduct Committee, Priscilla Rasmussen and/or the workshop organizers.