Welcome to the SemEval-2022 homepage!
SemEval-2022 tasks will be announced August 6, 2021, at the SemEval-2021 workshop
- Task proposals due: March 26, 2021
- Task selection notification: May 14, 2021
- Trial data and task website ready: July 31, 2021
- 2022 tasks announced: August 6, 2021
- Training data ready: September 3, 2021
- Evaluation data ready: December 3, 2021
- Evaluation start: January 10, 2022
- Evaluation end: by January 31, 2022 (latest date; task organizers may choose an earlier date)
- Paper submissions due: roughly February 23, 2022
- Notification to authors: March 31, 2022
- Camera ready: TBD
- SemEval workshop: Summer 2022 (co-located with a major NLP conference)
All deadlines are 23:59 UTC-12 ("anywhere on Earth").
- Guy Emerson, Cambridge University
- Natalie Schluter, IT University Copenhagen, Google Research
- Alexis Palmer, University of Colorado Boulder
- Nathan Schneider, Georgetown University
- Frequently Asked Questions about SemEval
- Paper Submission Requirements
- Guidelines for Writing Papers
- SemEval-2022 call for task proposals (archival)
Contact: Most questions not answered by the above resources should be directed to organizers of specific tasks. General questions about SemEval organization should be directed to email@example.com.
SemEval highly values the open exchange of ideas, freedom of thought and expression, and respectful scientific debate. We support and uphold the NAACL Anti-Harassment policy. Participants are encouraged to send any concerns or questions to the NAACL Board members, Priscilla Rasmussen and/or the workshop organizers.